10 Popular Power And Hand Tool KitsRead More...
One of the most significant parts of any home improvement plan is power and hand tools. The right equipment can achieve incredible results. Therefore, you must be careful while picking toolkits. Typically power and hand tools are sold as separate kits. Depending upon your requirements, you can buy either of them or both. If you are currently looking for high-quality power and hand tools for your DIY ideas, then you can consider purchasing the following popular combo kits.
- Porter Cable 20V Max Lithium-Ion 6-Tool Combo Kit – This tool collection by Porte Cable consists of drill/driver, impact driver, tool-free oscillating tool, reciprocating saw, circular saw, compact swiveling flashlight, 2.0Ah Lithium batteries, charger, USB charging device and large kit bag.
- Ryobi 18-Volt ONE+ Lithium-Ion Ultimate Combo Power Tool Kit – This 6-piece power toolkit comprises of a drill, impact driver, circular saw, JobPlus Base, segment saw base, multi-tool head, sanding pad, wood/metal cutting blade, reciprocating saw, universal multi-tool accessory adaptor, and an Allen wrench. Apart from that it also has 18V ONE+ Compact Lithium+ Lithium-ion Batteries, work light, and a tool bag.
- Makita 18V LXT Lithium‑Ion Cordless Combo Kit – This toolkit by Makita contains seven pieces including hammer drill, reciprocating saw with blade changes and shoe adjustments, impact driver, circular saw, grinder, blower, light, 18V LXT Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery, fast charger and tool bag. This can be an excellent kit for beginners as well as experts.
- DeWalt 20V Max 5-Tool Combo Kit – DeWalt’s Combo Kit encompasses power tools such as hammer drill with a metal transmission, lightweight circular saw with a carbide blade, reciprocating saw with keyless lock, impact driver, and 360-degree side handle. DeWalt also offers 20V Max Lithium-Ion 3.0 Ah Battery Packs, rapid charger, and a 20V Max LED work light.
- Black and Decker 20V Max Lithium-Ion Drill/Driver + Circular Saw Combo Kit – This set contains power tools such as drill/driver, two-speed gearbox, LED work light, a compact circular saw with a torque motor, lithium-ion battery, charger and a soft bag.
- Apollo 53 Piece Household Tool Kit – This set by Apollo contains all the essential tools which are utilized in DIY projects or regular house repairs. These hand tools can resist corrosion as they are heat treated and coated with chrome. The kit includes tools such as long nose pliers, hammer, adjustable wrench, precision screwdrivers, magnetic level, digital voltage tester, bit driver, and tape measure.
- Stanley 210 Piece Mixed Tool Set – If you are looking for a comprehensive hand tool kit, then you can consider this 210-piece mixed tool collection by Stanley. You can use this hand toolkit for not only household repairs but also fixing your car. It comprises hand tools such as an adjustable wrench, groove joint pliers, long nose pliers, cushion grip screwdrivers, utility knife, tape measure, combination wrenches, ratchets, drive bits, spinner handles, combination wrenches, etc.
- Craftsman 500 Piece Mechanics Tool Set – If you are an expert DIY enthusiast who loves their tools, then you can consider this all-encompassing hand tool set by Craftsman. It has a variety of wrenches, ratchets, extension bars, screwdrivers, sockets, adapters, nut driver bits, hex keys, etc.
- WorkPro 156-piece Home Repairing Tool Set – Want a basic toolkit with a lot of options? Then check out this tool selection by WorkPro. It includes hand tools such as utility knife, tape measure, precision screwdrivers, wrenches, metric hex keys, pliers, mini saw, plastic torpedo level, but drivers, etc.
- Crescent 170 Pc. General Purpose Tool Set – This toolkit by Crescent contains tools are that required for everyday use. It includes hand tools like magnetic screwdrivers, sockets, ratchet drivers and extenders, adjustable wrenches, an assortment of pliers, hex keys, etc.
10 Safety Tips To Remember While Using Power And Hand ToolsRead More...
Power and hand tools cause a considerable number of emergency visits every year. Among these, a lot of cases are caused due to negligence, i.e., ignoring safety precautions. However, with timely measures and focus, they can be easily evaded. So, whether you are a newbie or an expert, it is critical that you give your safety the highest priority. The following are some of the standard safety rules that you should be mindful of while using power and hand tools.
Such equipment is bursting with an immense amount of force. Therefore, to direct its muscle in the best way, you need always to be the one in control. Here are some of the safety tips that you certainly should apply when using power tools.
- Safety goggles – Due to the intensity of its power, there are good chances that while using speedy power tools like drilling machines or chainsaws, concrete, metal, or wood fragments will keep shooting in various directions. This is hazardous, as a sharp piece can simply jab your eye or dust particles can accumulate in the eye which can cause irritation and inflammation. Therefore, it is advised that you always wear your safety goggles while using power tools.
- Ear plugs or muffs – Usually, people who are continually working with power tools might be suffering from hearing ailments. Therefore, if you are a going to exposed to the deafening noises, then you must unquestionably consider getting a good pair of earmuffs or earplugs. These will significantly protect your ears from any form of distress.
- Gloves – Mostly, power tools retain a high amount of heat after use. These are quite capable of causing severe burns to your skin. Therefore, ensure that you rely on gloves made with high-quality materials to detach the scalding hot attachments.
- Control – Power tools are undoubtedly packed with a high level of strength, so you must control securely. While you are holding such tools, make sure to use both the hands to manage the vibration. Also, take regular breaks to alleviate any strain on your hands or arms.
- Respirator or dust mask – While using power tools for activities such as grinding, polishing or demolition, a lot of dust and debris is produced. This can cause serious and long-term respiratory issues. Therefore, don a respirator or a dust mask to steer clear of such health scares.
- Keep away from water – Most power tools are not waterproof. However, they might be water-resistant, but it still doesn’t make them 100% functional in rains or wet areas
- Inspect the tools – Some multi-purpose power tools might require you to attach and detach specific parts to suit the construction or repair goals. Before you kickstart the machine check that you have thoroughly affixed the part to avoid any accidents.
Working with hand tools can be even more laborious as they solely rely on the skills of the user. However, the good part is that you possess its entire control, but to perform the tasks efficiently and carefully, you must take care of the following safety factors.
- Safety gear – Like power tools, you need to have appropriate safety gears such as gloves, goggles, hard hats, etc. These will help you evade common accidents such as cuts, abrasions, punctures, eye injuries, bruises, etc.
- Posture and technique – Make sure that you have a firm grip on the hand tools as well as strong body balance. At the same time, maintain a considerable amount of distance between your body and the tool. If you are repeated using a tool, then figure out the best technique so that you are not hounded with body aches related to muscle strain or bone damage.
- Store and transfer tools in the right way – Ensure that you always carry your hand tools in a toolbox or belt. Refrain from carrying small sharp tools in your pocket. Likewise, when you are moving the toolbox to an elevated position, only use a hoist and at all costs abstain from lugging it along with you while using the ladder. When tools are at a higher level, make sure that you securely place them so that they don’t fall.
Five Benefits Of Buying Refurbished Power And Hand ToolsRead More...
If you are a DIY enthusiast looking for some fantastic power and hand tools, then you can consider buying refurbished ones. This can be a great option if you want to save some bucks. You must be wondering how can purchasing reconditioned power and hand tools be beneficial to you! Don’t worry, as the following article will help you to address the very concern.
But before moving further, let’s understand the concept of a refurbished product and what makes it different from a used product. It primarily refers to a product that hasn’t been used for long or heavily and is returned to the seller immediately. This could be because of various reasons such as:
- Minor damages such as scratches or dents on the products.
- It was initially used a demonstration product in trade exhibitions, stores, shows, etc.
- Defects in the product, but these are reversible.
- And in some cases, returned in a brand-new condition but is just opened.
Advantages of using refurbished power and hand tools
Here are the five points explaining why you should opt for reconditioned power and hand tools.
- Saves your money – The most apparent reason for getting restored hand and power tools is the fact that you get to score some incredible discounts. This is especially important if you have a tight budget. If you are working on some major DIY project, then this will also allow you to spend money on other expenses comfortably.
- Almost new – If you shop right, then you may get products that haven’t been used at all. And, the best part is that you will be landing some terrific prices.
- Factory warranty – Purchasing power and hand tools from a refurbished center is the best way to ensure that you are getting quality products. Through this option, you also get the necessary warranties which other sellers for used products don’t offer.
- Long lasting – Since these types of power and hand tools are inspected and repaired by the brand’s technical team, there is a good chance that they will function efficiently for several years to come. You just have to ensure to carry out regular maintenance services to evade any obstructions in its performance. Used products, on the other hand, might last for a year or two, which translates into the fact that you have to invest in a new set of tools again.
- Reassurance – Since they are coming straight from brands, you have no reason to worry. Typically, when you purchase used power and hand tools, there is zero guarantee if they will work for a set period. Therefore, buying refurbished tools automatically saves you from the countless trips to the hardware store as well as the frustration.
- Helping the environment – By acquiring reconditioned power and hand tools, you will be indirectly supporting the ecology. Buying the same product will reduce the consumption of several natural resources, and at the same time it will also reduce your carbon footprint and minimize waste generation. Such conscious choices end up helping everyone.
If you are planning to buy refurbished tools any time soon, then you must be mindful of a few critical things. These primarily pertain to where you shop refurbished products from. It is advised that you only purchase from brand outlets or certified sellers. This will ensure that you will only receive authentic renewed power and hand tools.
If you are interested in buying used products, then you can check out other mediums such as pawn shops, garage sales, e-commerce websites, hardware stores, classified ads, local auctions, flea markets, etc. However, such sources might not offer you with the reassurance about the tools’ long-term functionality.
Best places to buy mattressesRead More...
A mattress is an essential part of any bedroom and to get some sound sleep at night you should use a mattress that is made of high-quality materials. And it should, therefore, be purchased only from the best-rated mattress stores. You can buy mattresses from local home furnishing stores or online e-commerce sites. However, both of them have their own set pros and cons.
The major advantage of buying a mattress from a store is that you can try it out for yourself. So you can gauge if it offers proper comfort and support for your body. This is especially useful if you are already tackling any sleeping problems or spinal issues. Moreover, the stores always have trained and competent staff that will be able to help you to choose an appropriate mattress which fit according to your requirement.
People who are good at negotiating can even look forward to getting some great price deals. At times, the stores also offer some discounts to the customers who have been buying products from their shop for a long time or are thinking of establishing a dependable relationship with the new customer who has come to the store for purchasing the mattress. Also, you can easily replace the mattress, if it doesn’t meet your expectations. Unlike an online store, a single visit can do this trick, and you can quickly exchange the mattress for some other product.
However, for people who are not good negotiators buying the mattress from a local store can be an awkward experience too as they might end up paying more in comparison to a mattress purchased from online store. Besides, sometimes people might not be comfortable in lying down on a mattress in a store to assess its quality.
If you intend to purchase the mattress from an online store it can be a completely different experience. There are basically two kinds of stores which sell mattresses online, i.e., brand stores which only sell mattresses produced by them and regular e-commerce retailers which can provide a range of mattresses on sale from different brands.
While the stores which sell products from different manufacturers do have multiple varieties of options for the customers, yet the drawback is that the product in such online stores cannot be tried physically and even when you intend to return the product, the process can become cumbersome. The second option could be buying mattresses from an online store who sell mattress manufactured by them. In such cases, the stores give the customers an option of trying the mattress and returning the same if they find it unsuitable.
However, a clear advantage of buying the mattress online is that the customers can get lucrative discounts. At the same time, they have an access an extensive selection of mattresses as compared to a local store. You can also look up consumer reviews which can help you make the best choice.
You can always compare the price online before heading to the store to look out for a similar mattress. In case, you find that the prices are on the lower side in the store, it is a better idea to order it from the mattress store since it can be exchanged with ease in comparison to online stores. Buying online makes more sense when you know what mattress you exactly want or don’t have any health-related issues.
The 5 Different types of mattressRead More...
If you’re looking to purchase a new mattress through a sale mattress, you’re probably going to come across various names and types of mattresses. This can be quiet confusing if you’re not well-versed with the latest sleep technology and products.
Here are the five varieties of mattresses that you should be aware of:
Memory Foam Mattresses
Memory foam (Visco Elastic foam) and is one of the most commonly used mattress material. Memory foam can adjust to your body weight and temperature. It evenly distributes your body weight throughout the mattress, making it a good choice for people suffering from arthritis, achy joints and body pains. It also helps restless sleepers get a sound sleep.
Memory foam is susceptible to temperatures which is why it conforms to the person sleeping on it as it softens with the sleeper’s body weight and temperature. These mattresses are highly resistant to bed bugs, dust mites, mold/fungus, bacteria and other such allergens.
There are different of innovations in memory foams such as gel-infused, ‘open-cell’ memory foams and other such innovations. These help in circulating the air when a person sleeps on these mattresses.
These mattresses are one of the oldest and most popular types of modern mattresses. These durable mattresses are made using different varieties of support systems made of steel coils. These can be a single unit connected to various springs or individual coils wrapped around. Once these innersprings are made, they cover them with different varieties of upholstery materials and padding materials. All of this produces a strong, durable and extremely comfortable mattress which makes innerspring mattress a best seller in sale mattress worldwide.
Hybrid mattresses are made by combining two or more variations of support systems such as memory foam with innerspring systems. The memory foam delivers comfort by relieving pressure on the sleeper’s sensitive areas and controls body temperature by diffusing the heat away. Along with this, the innerspring coils reduce motion transfer which occurs while tossing and turning and adds that ‘bounciness’ which a lot of people find comfortable.
Hybrid mattresses are cheaper than memory foam mattresses making them budget-friendly for shoppers on a budget.
Latex is one of the most durable and resilient mattress materials which makes latex mattresses very versatile. The latex material provides support to the sleeper without excess pressure on hips, joints, shoulders and other joints. Latex also helps in suppressing motion. This means that if the partner moves in the bed, it won’t have much impact on the sleeper. Latex mattresses don’t sag over time and continue to provide the same comfort night after night. Even if you’ve picked up a five to10-year-old sale mattress of latex material, it will provide the same comfort as a brand new one would.
However, a lot of high cost of production goes into the manufacturing of these latex mattresses which makes them a little on the higher end.
Foam mattresses are a more cost-effective alternative to the above mattresses. These are some of the best mattresses that you should consider buying through sale mattress. They are created with different weights and densities of latex rubber foams or petrochemical-based flexible polyurethane foams. These mattresses are designed to give complete support and comfort even at the edges and corners of the mattress. This is a big advantage for restless and light sleepers who toss and turn all over the bed at night.
Foam mattresses provide an array of options for the choice of material such as memory foam, solid foam, latex or gel foam.
As you can see, there are various types of mattresses within these five varieties. It is important to make the best decision of mattress material when buying a brand new mattress or even second-hand sale mattress.
Benefits of Buying Hospital Beds for HomeRead More...
Doctors often suggest bed rest to the patient to recover from major surgery and accident at their home. Recovering at home doesn’t mean that you are free to live your daily home life. After going through big surgery, suffer needs full time to recover and get back to their daily work.
The flat back home beds can’t give the comfort the patient, and they feel difficulty in getting out and in of these beds. That is why you should buy hospital beds for home. The hospital beds are specially designed according to the condition of a patient. The manufacturers keep all consideration in mind and design a bed that can provide comfort with care.
The hospital beds come in different sizes and types that can perfectly fit at your place. Moreover, you can choose either movable or immovable option according to your preference and choice.
After having all these features, the hospital beds provide some other hidden benefits to the patient. So, if you have any doubts on the workability on these beds, then read these great benefits first and after that take a decision.
The hospital beds are specially designed for proving a comfort to the patient. These beds maximize the level of comfort of a person and help in recovering fast. The adjustable mattress of these beds never put extra force on any part of a body and provides equal support. A person has to spend a long time on the bed that the comfort is the most important thing that you can’t avoid and these beds are the best in providing great comfort.
Provide better position
In the sleep, the person changes the sides suddenly that can put pressure on the part of a body and cause pain. In the case of surgery, it may put harm on operated area. But, the hospital beds are adjustable and provide the right posture to the patient. These beds make them comfortable to sleep and never put extra force and body and help to keep a right body posture.
Improve blood circulation
The hospital beds come with mobility features, which means you can set the height and angles of a bed according to your choice. A 45-degree angle of the lower side of the bet is helpful in maintaining good blood circulation and hassle-free sleep. The good blood circulation helps in recovering from an injury fast and reduces the pain as well. The hospital beds allow you to set a good angle of a bed according to your ease.
Yes, a hospital bed for home provides full safety to the patient. The bed rails of hospital beds keep a person secure from rolling out of bed. In most of the cases, the patient needs to continue monitoring. But, the hospital beds allow you to be relaxed because these beds keep them secure from any danger. The bed rails always provide support and play a role of a boundary.
These are the few benefits of using hospital beds. The hospital beds for home are a good for taking care of a patient at his own house. Yes, buying these beds is a daunting task. But, you can do it simply. You just need to keep few considerations in your mind including requirements, great features, types, and workability.
Don’t make things difficult for you and your loved ones, just choose a bed, which simply completes all your needs and give you the best results. You want to give the best of everything to your loved ones, then don’t compromise with quality. Choose an appropriate option and bring the best one to your home.
8 important elements of bedroom furnitureRead More...
When we talk about bedroom furniture, the first thing that comes to our mind is beds. Twin beds, bunk beds, queen beds, double beds and so many different options are available in the market to satisfy various needs and requirements. Now, apart from beds, there are other items that find a place in the bedroom but are not marketed that religiously. Obviously, you cannot do without a cupboard or a side table; but these are always found placed in one ugly corner of a furniture superstore. Let us have a look at the numerous bedroom furniture items available for your private space.
- Bedroom benches – A bench is a universal item that has been gracing patios, kitchens, dining rooms and living rooms in the past. Nowadays, people have started placing them at the foot of the bed as an extension. A bench as a piece of bedroom furniture has replaced traditional chairs that occupy more space. You can keep your blankets and clothes on a bedroom bench or use it for comfortably wearing and removing footwear. It comes with or without a soft cushion top and may have a storage facility underneath.
- Vanities – If you are running out of space for your overwhelming collection of beauty supplies, a vanity will be the perfect addition to your bedroom furniture. A compact set of mirror, drawers and a small bench, a vanity is ideal for having your own small, personalized space to get ready for any occasion.
- Chests – Chests are great furniture items for storing almost everything. Small chests are placed beside the bed while large ones adorn different corners of the bedroom. They are available with different drawer specifications to cater to various demands. Chests are usually matched with other bedroom furniture items for a coordinated look.
- Mattresses – A bed is incomplete without a soft, comfortable mattress on which you can relax after a tiring day of hard work. A bad quality one can harm your posture and negatively impact the body. A mattress is placed on top of the bed frame and is essential for rejuvenation of the body, mind as well as the soul.
- Armoires – For those of you cannot afford a full-fledged closet, armoires work pretty well for keeping clothes and other items. A combination of cupboard and dresser, an armoire adds class to the bedroom by elegantly utilizing empty corner spaces. In most bedroom armoires, the shelves are adjustable to create space for hanging clothes or keeping large sized items.
- Daybeds – Daybeds or trundle beds are ideal for temporary sleeping arrangements. Whether you want to take a nap during daytime or have guests sleeping over, these beds provide a simple solution for additional seating and resting requirements. A daybed does not even take up much space since it contracts to form a sofa when not in use.
- Mirrors – Apart from helping you get dressed, mirrors serve the purpose of making your bedroom appear larger. Decorative ones with carving give an antique touch to the bedroom. Strategically placed mirrors are also used to define the flow of traffic inside the room. Heart shaped or star-shaped mirrors can form a part of kids’ bedroom furniture.
- Nightstands – Nightstands are handy bedroom furniture items that adorn the accessories of the room such as photo frames, night lamps or even bedtime books. Placed right next to the bed, nightstands ensure that you don’t have to get up once you are comfortably seated.
So now you know that bed is not the only component of bedroom furniture and you can choose a wide range of other elements to beautify the room.
Popular types of garage doors available to buyRead More...
Garage doors are an essential part of every house and building. With changing times, every homeowner or owner of a building want a secure garage, but they would like to install a garage door that enhances the overall look of the house or building. As the garage door is seen from outside the house, the homeowners would like their garage doors that best match the design of their house.
There are various types of garage doors from which you can choose the one which best suits your requirements in terms of design and look. Let us look at some of the garage doors made from various materials:
Aluminum garage doors are the ones which are best suited for the contemporary style houses. The sleek design of the doors gives a polished look to the garage as well as the house. As aluminum is corrosion resistant, a garage door with a combination of aluminum frames and glass make a good looking and strong garage door. These aluminum garage doors can be custom ordered based on the length of the door and the thickness of the aluminum frame.
The next best option for garage door is the fiberglass garage door. Fiberglass garage doors are long lasting, durable and weather proof which makes them the best option for the property owners looking for a long lasting garage door. The anti corrosion nature of the fiberglass makes it highly resistant towards water, moisture etc. The attractive designs of the door add to the attraction of the property along with providing security.
The insulated steel garage doors come in various styles and designs which make it use for the property to choose the one which best suits their requirement. The insulated steel garage doors are elegant and traditional to look. The classic design of the doors adds to the beauty of the property. These doors are made from a combination of steel and wood which are available in wide range of colors. These garage doors come with wood grain textured trim boards which makes them dent resistant. The doors are designed to resemble the carriage house which gives an aesthetic look to the property. These garage doors come with windows and in various colors which make them aesthetic to look.
Garage doors that are designed with steel and polyurethane with two layers of steel and a layer of polyurethane in between makes it efficient in infiltrating the air and thermal energy. The highly efficient design of these garage doors are flexible to use. These are highly durable and provides comfort and protection to the residents of the property in any season whether it is hot or cold.
Another variety of garage doors is the traditional steel garage doors which are highly durable and are available in affordable prices. These garage doors come in classic and contemporary designs. The coat of polyester paint on these steel doors make them almost maintenance free. The doors can be selected from a wide range of colors to match or compliment the color of the house.
The Vinyl garage doors are another variety of garage doors which provide protection from noise. These are rust resistant and easy to maintain doors which are available in a wide range of colors. These doors are highly thermal efficient which protect the residents of the property from the external whether conditions whether it is hot or cold.
There is a wide range of selection in design, material and colors to choose when it comes to garage doors. The property owners can choose the one which best their requirements based on the design and budget.
5 healthy and easy dips for weight watchersRead More...
Easy dip recipes are the ones filled with nutritious and fresh ingredients. Dips are quite healthy and can effectively be used as toppings on rice cakes or sandwich spreads. While these might not immediately spring up to the minds of people looking for healthy snack options, it would not be wise to quickly dismiss them as healthy dishes. Once you have an idea of some beetroot, bean, and avocado recipes, you will never ever consume those store-bought dips.
Of course, the easy dip recipes that come as a combo of sour cream, cheese, and other ingredients are high in their calorie content and they might not be perfect for individuals with a healthy eating plan. Nevertheless, the right dippers and the perfect blend of ingredients can make a dip low-fat, energy-boosting and absolutely fantastic.
Some healthy and easy dip recipes for health-conscious individuals are as follows:
This is probably one of the healthiest snacks that weight watchers can easily indulge in. This specially prepared dip helps an individual in eating a lot of vegetables, something that people hate doing. This dip is made of edamame or green soybean mixture along with some cilantro, onion, rice vinegar, olive oil, salt, and water. Cannellini beans and chili garlic sauce are the other ingredients required for this recipe.
Rich in antioxidants and available in a beautiful color, beetroot dip is one of the healthiest appetizers for weight watchers. This is probably one of the best easy dip recipes made with a perfect combination of baby beets, natural yogurt, English mustard, and lemon juice. This dip works wonders for health-conscious individuals when served with raw cucumber or carrot slices.
Cool and creamy, Tzatziki dip is the ideal summer appetizer for health-conscious individuals. This dip is made using the fine combination of natural yogurt and raw cucumber along with some crushed garlic and lemon juice. It serves as the perfect condiment, rich in flavors. It is tangy, lemony, and salty. It can even be made using sour cream or Greek yogurt.
Sweet potato dip
Tangy and sweet with the added nutrients derived from protein-rich lentils, this is one of the healthiest dips for weight watchers. The other ingredients used in this recipe include red onion, crushed garlic, peanut butter or tahini and lemon juice.
Most of us are of the view that healthy and easy dip recipes mean that we will have to go through the trouble of giving up foods that we like to eat. However, this is just a misconception. These dip recipes are not only healthy but tasty too.
Notable features of the Samsung S10 seriesRead More...
The Samsung S10 series has introduced smartphone users to a new world of possibilities. A faster processor, a great camera, more storage space coupled with a stunning display are just some of the highlights of the latest in Samsung’s flagship series. The Galaxy S10e is the most affordable and compact device of the lot. The latest launch of the S10 5G has also created quite a buzz among users.
Here are a few notable features of the Samsung S10 series.
The Samsung S10 boasts of a design that not only stands out but also stands apart from competitors. The Galaxy S10, S10e, S10+, and the recently launched S10 5G feature a frameless cinematic display to enhance your viewing experience. Image Scaling allows for a more detailed and immersive experience which is far better than that offered by most Full HD displays in the market. Samsung is the pioneer of AMOLED technology that reduces the glare of blue light and reduces strain on the eyes. All phones in the Samsung S10 series have an HDR10 certified Dynamic Infinity Display to deliver rich color tones and good contrast for a clean and clear output. The phone is also dust and water resistant which helps it withstand the elements. A fingerprint lock is available on the screen itself to allow you to log in and use applications securely. The Ultrasonic Fingerprint feature is only available with the S10 and S10+ variants. Galaxy S10e provides security in the form of face recognition, PIN protection, and pattern and password lock.
Battery life is one of the crucial points to consider before buying a smartphone. The Samsung Galaxy S10 series has an adaptive power saving mode that understands your phone use and adjusts battery usage accordingly.
Wireless PowerShare is one of the notable features of the Samsung S10 which allows you to charge other Qi-certified devices and wearable technology. This means you can recharge your smartwatch and earbuds on the go.
The S10 also features dual stereo speakers with Dolby Atmos audio for a complete cinematic experience.
Most smartphones have a Central Processing Unit but the Samsung S10 series features an advanced neural processing unit with an enhanced optimizer mode.
Memory and storage
The S10 has up to 12GB of RAM to run applications efficiently without utilizing too much power. It has a storage capacity of 512GB which is nearly half of what many mainstream laptop brands provide. The S10 provides support for external microSD storage of up to 512GB to ensure that you never run out of space. The Galaxy S10+ model boasts of 1TB internal storage with an external capacity of 1.5TB on top of that.
The latest range of smartphones are giving professional grade cameras a run for their money. The Samsung Galaxy S10 series is no different. You get a five-lens multi-camera with exceptional 123-degree panoramic viewing field to capture ultra-wide shots with Galaxy S10+. Galaxy S10 has three lenses on the back — telephoto, wide angle, and ultra-wide angle lenses with resolutions of 12MP, 12MP, and 16MP. The two lenses embedded under the infinity viewing screen feature a 10MP selfie camera and an 8MP RGB depth camera. Dual aperture and multi-frame composition allow you to capture the best images even in low light conditions. The S10e comes with dual cameras at the rear and a single front camera.
The Galaxy S10 series features four distinct variants available across popular networks including Verizon, AT&T, T-Mobile, Sprint, and U.S. Cellular. Unlocked variants are also available.
- Samsung Galaxy S10e
The base variant is available for a price of $749.99 on the official website. For an additional $100, you can double the internal storage capacity to 256GB.
- Samsung Galaxy S10
The base variant of the Samsung S10 is available for roughly $799.99 with T-Mobile. Five other carrier networks have set a base price of about $899.99 for the same phone. An additional storage upgrade of up to 512GB is possible for an extra $250.
- Samsung Galaxy S10+
T-Mobile offers the S10+ 128GB model for just $899.99 while other networks are selling it at $999.99 approximately. For an additional $250, you can upgrade to the 512GB variant. If you are willing to spend an extra $600, the S10+ offers up to 1TB of storage.
- Samsung Galaxy S10 5G
The S10 5G is Samsung’s latest launch only available with Verizon network for a base price of around $1299.99 for the 256GB variant. For an extra $100, you will get the 512GB variant in two color choices, Majestic Black and Crown Silver.
Note that the S10e and S10 come in four color choices including Prism White, Prism Black, Prism Blue, and Flamingo Pink. The S10+ is available in Ceramic White and Ceramic Black.
Out of these phones, the Samsung Galaxy S10 is the clear winner with a bigger display, great camera, and more storage.
- Samsung Galaxy S10e